Family


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."






So I just realized that I haven't blogged about my trip to TN. I was so nervous about how peyton was going to be on the plane. She was such a good little girl though. She pretty much just ate and sleep. She really is a good baby! Everyone was soo excited to see her. My mom was so excited that she woke her up when we got home. It was like one in the morning ha! My dad was super excited too. He wanted to just hold her ALL day! She definetly was getting spoiled. That's okay though with your first right? :) We had a great time in Tennessee. It's always so great to get to go home. I miss it so much when I don't get to go. I really love being in Utah too. I'm so thankful to have a great family there as well. We are all soo blessed!